Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ABOUT ME

Hello my name is Rebekah and I'm twenty years old. I'm currently attending BMCC and I’m majoring in Liberal Arts. I graduated high school two years ago when I was 18 and started BMCC the fall of 2010. When I started BMCC I was going into the medical field but later down the road realized that the medical field was not for me. On the other hand, I am a worship leader at the church I’ve been attending for the past ten years. I also work in the Sunday school department with young children teaching them the bible and so on. I created this blog because it’s a requirement of my sociology class. I am not really into computers and social networking but so far it’s a good experience. My short term gold in my life is to get my associates degree in Liberal Arts and graduate from BMCC. I feel that my purpose in life is to help people in one way or the other, I’m not sure what that is right now but I know it has to do with helping people.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Rebekah, Stay strong in your faith.. I guess that is the light I see in you all the time! You have the glow~

    ReplyDelete